If you love salads but are tired of making the same old leafy greens with vinaigrette dressing this recipe is for you! It is time to try something new. Break away from a purely green salad, and try adding some excitement to your normal eating routine. This is a very quick recipe that anyone can make.
Serves 2 people
Ingredients:For the salad:
- 4 Cups of Carrots (grated or sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup parsley
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Green Onion
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds
- 2 TB Flax seed Oil
- 2 Limes
- 1 1/2 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 TB Ginger
- 1 TB Coriander
Method:For the salad:
- Step 1: Chop your Cilantro, Parsley, and Carrots. You can also use a grater for your Carrots.
- Step 2: Mix all three into a medium size bowl.
- Step 1: Place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor.
- Step 2: Mix until everything is well blended
- Step 3: Pour dressing on top of the salad
- Step 4: Toss on the 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds