Vitamin C for Immunity & Disease Prevention with Dr. Andrew Saul
Vitamin C has been known to treat over 30 major diseases for over 70 years. So why haven't you heard more about it? Especially with the current state of the world.
In today’s eye-opening episode with Dr. Andrew Saul, we’re going back to learn all about the history of orthomolecular medicine. He discusses Vitamin C therapy for disease treatment and how to build a robust immune system, plus how to best prevent sickeness.
Dr. Andrew Saul has more than 40 years of experience in natural health education and is the author of Doctor Yourself and Fire Your Doctor, editor of the award-winning book The Orthomolecular Treatment of Chronic Disease, and filmmaker of That Vitamin Movie. As a researcher, he is committed to sharing free, unregulated health information with the world.
In this week's episode with Dr. Andrew Saul you’ll discover:
- How good health makes a lot of sense, but not a lot of money.
- The history of orthomolecular medicine and how we can use this simple treatment to our advantage.
- How to use vitamin C for disease treatment, as well as building a robust immune system.
- Everything you need to know about the current healthcare landscape, and navigating the virus.
- Plus much, much more.
Today’s episode will be eye-opening in the way that you look at modern medical treatment, including the somewhat bureaucratic processes, and will illuminate pathways for the future. After all, as Dr. Andrew Saul famously says, “1/4 of what you eat keeps you alive, 3/4 of what you eat keeps your doctor alive.”
- Watch the first Food Matters documentary (film)
- Read about the successful use of vitamin C therapy in COVID-induced sepsis (article)
- Shop my favorite vitamin C supplement (supplement)
- Discover 10 of the top natural sources of vitamin C (article)
- Explore Dr. Andrew Saul’s website, Doctor Yourself (website)