7 Steps to Transform Your Health, Heal Your Body & Help Others Do the Same
Listen on the food matters podcast
If you’re looking for simple, natural strategies to heal digestive issues, fatigue, autoimmune conditions, and persistent weight gain, I have some good news for you.
You’re about to discover the seven steps to transforming your health, healing your body, and helping others do the same across two exclusive episodes. This latest podcast lays out my complete Food Matters approach to healing and transformation.
After all, we all want to feel our best, to heal our bodies without expensive drugs, and to inspire others to take the next step too.
If you’re a regular listener, you’ll know that studying nutrition online completely changed my life. It helped me cut through the confusion of different diets, understand why so many people suffer from gut health issues and hormone-related illness, and it changed the way I look at food.
It also saved my father's life. He was sick, unwell, and on a cocktail of medications. Through the information that I learned from expert teachers and doctors, I was able to help him heal.
Since then, it's been my mission to connect with experts from around the globe to share the latest research and findings on some of the most common health problems that can often be healed and prevented by nutrition. And that’s what I am so excited to be able to share with you in this first-ever, 2-part podcast series.
In this exclusive 2-part masterclass with me, James Colquhoun, you’ll discover:
- The 7 steps to transforming your health and healing your body naturally.
- The best foods to eat, and which ones to avoid for lasting health.
- Why good fats are so important for the body and mind -- plus, what good fats are.
- How to understand your own biochemical individuality (I explain what this is), and why this might be the most overlooked aspect of medical care.
- How to use food as medicine, and the nutrition principles that guide the Food Matters philosophy.
- My favorite superfoods to boost your daily nutrient intake.
- One of the most essential nutrients for the body that comes from spending time outdoors.
- Why subscribing to a nutritional dogma could be impairing your body's ability to heal.
- And so much more.
It’s never too late to start making lasting changes for transformation in your life. And with these seven, really simple steps, you can kickstart your health journey today.
- Study Nutrition Online with Food Matters (website)
- Discover the top 12 reasons to become a nutrition coach in 2022 (article)
- Food Matters 10 Nutritional Principles (article)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.
We'll see you next time!