How to Deal with Stress and Adrenal Fatigue with Dr. Alan Christianson
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever had difficulty waking up in the morning, or had a lack focus and mental clarity? Or maybe you feel tired all the time and can't figure out why?
Chronic Stress and adrenal fatigue is an invisible epidemic that millions are suffering from around the world. It's the result of mental, physical, and emotional stress.
In this week's podcast episode, I am joined by Dr. Alan Christianson to discuss how you can learn to deal with stress and adrenal fatigue.
Not only will you learn about the connection between stress & adrenal fatigue, but you will also discover:
- Symptoms of adrenal fatigue & natural remedies to manage it.
- The dynamics of the cortisol slope and how it impacts your physiology and well-being.
- How to manage anxiety or panic attacks.
- How carb cycling can help control cortisol synthesis and circulating levels.
- Get your podcast gifts and start your free 10 day trial of Food Matters TV here.
- Get instant access to Episode 1 & 2 of TRANSCENDENCE here.
- Learn more about Dr. Alan Christianson here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!