Gluten - can it really be that bad for you or is it just another trend?? It's time for some answers! In today's episode, we'll be getting to the guts of the issue, once and for all!
We have a fantastic interview with Dr. Tom O'Bryan, discussing how a lot of people think “gluten free” is just another fad diet and why this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan is a clinical practitioner with over 30 years of experience in the field, teaching 1,000s of practitioners himself, he is regarded as the Sherlock Holmes of chronic disease and digestive disorders.
In this interview with Dr. Tom, you will discover:
- Is gluten “really that bad for you”?
- Are certain skin conditions caused by gluten?
- Ways to avoid gluten without feeling “restricted” in your diet
- What gluten sensitivity and celiac disease really mean
- Signs you are gluten intolerant
- Get your podcast gifts and start your free 10 day trial of Food Matters TV here.
- Get instant access to Episode 1 & 2 of TRANSCENDENCE here.
- Learn more about Dr. Tom O'Bryan here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. We would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below. If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can reach more people together!