10 Keys to Unlocking Your Full Mental Potential with Jim Kwik
Jim Kwik is one of the greatest minds in accelerated learning. His teachings come from his own story of having to overcome brain barriers from a traumatic experience as a child, to essentially foster new ways of unlocking his full mental potential. It wasn’t easy, but Jim found a way to use the brain that no one else had done before.
Now Jim is living his dream, working on movie sets and helping people around the world to make the most of their greatest organ. It’s truly inspiring to watch.
I asked if Jim could sum up just the 10 keys to unlocking full mental potential, and this is what he had to share.
- Eat a Good Diet; you are what you eat.
- Killing ANTS (Automatic Negative Thoughts); you are also your thoughts.
- Exercise With Joy; as your body moves your brain grooves
- Use The Power Of Supplements; if you’re deficient in the essentials of your diet, these practices are not going to work.
- Positive Peer Group; who you spend time with is who you become.
- Clean Environment; when you look after your space you have clarity of thought, a clean environment is a clean mind.
- Sleep; we don’t get enough, but sleep can be one of the most crucial tools for exercising the brain.
- Protect Your Brain; quite literally - wear a helmet, be cautious of your head - it’s a precious organ and deserves to be treated as such.
- New Learnings; commit yourself to lifelong learnings, challenging your brain is how you grow.
- Stress Management; like fish, we don’t see the water because we’re in the water all the time - it’s important to take time to reflect, to take stock, and to support the brain.
Jim has taken the time to dive into why these are his top 10 keys to unlock mental potential in our most recent video (which you’ll find above). In this exclusive snippet, he also shares the proven ways to do it so you can get started right away.
Between September 20 - 30, you'll get front-row access to our award-winning films Food Matters, Hungry for Change, and Transcendence Season 1 & 2, completely free and online. Save your free spot to watch the entire Food Matters film collection here.