The Secret Art of Healing & Finding Lasting Bliss with Artie Wu
Listen on the food matters podcast
At Food Matters, we uncovered something pretty incredible early on. But I didn’t want to keep it a secret for myself. In fact, I wanted to shout it from the rooftops, because I could see just how much it could change the lives of people from around the world. And here it is. Just as your diet and lifestyle play a role in your overall health, so too does the power of your mind.
In this exclusive episode of The Food Matters Podcast, join Artie Wu to discuss the cycle of healing trauma, addiction, and finding lasting bliss.
Discover how to finally turn things around, and overcome any negative self talk and underlying emotional trauma and even addictions you have been holding onto. It all starts with understanding the wound — what it is, where it came from, and how it is influencing your current life path — and then finding the right path to healing.
Artie Wu is a Healer, and Founder of Presidelife.com and has founded two venture-backed technology companies across the span of over 10 years. Artie holds degrees from Stanford (Business School), Harvard (Undergrad) and Regis (Jesuit Secondary School). He’s a guest that I have been honored to interview many times over the years, and I couldn’t be more excited to share today’s conversation with you.
In this week's episode with Artie Wu you’ll discover:
- The cause of addiction and the main types that we are all addicted to in some way.
- How to discover your emotional wounds and recognise how they show up in your everyday life.
- Why you self sabotage and how to break the cycle so you can live to your full potential.
- How to use your uniqueness to find your inner bliss.
- Plus much, much more.
In this conversation, you’re about to find the answers you’ve been looking for all along - even if you didn’t realise it.
- Watch Transcendence 2, featuring Artie (film)
- Learn more about Artie Wu (website)
- Explore how we break mainstream parenting rules, inspired by Artie Wu (article)
- Try these coconut salted caramel bliss balls, to help you find your inner bliss (recipe)
- Could emotional baggage be stopping you from healing? Learn more on the topic (video)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience.