Coconut Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
Sweet treats don't always have to break every dietary rule imaginable, from time to time they can even tick all of the healthy boxes. These salted caramel bliss balls come together in moments and make the perfect weekday snack.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted, halved and firmly packed
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Extra coconut for rolling
- Add all ingredients, except extra coconut, to a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until the mixture is a sticky crumble.
- Roll into bliss balls and roll in the extra shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.