Zucchini Linguini with Basil Pesto
Are you someone who tries and tries to be healthy but can’t get enough pasta? This recipe is for you. This greened-up take on a traditional dish will hit all the right spots, so stock up on those veggies and let’s get cooking.
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 3 cups
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Hemp Basil Pesto ( recipe here )
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles, or use a peeler to make ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Lightly fry the zucchini, spinach, salt, and pepper and stir until the spinach has wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and add the Cashew Hemp
- Basil Pesto and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the hemp seeds before serving.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.