Zucchini Linguini with Basil Pesto
Are you someone who tries and tries to be healthy but can’t get enough pasta? This recipe is for you. This greened-up take on a traditional dish will hit all the right spots, so stock up on those veggies and let’s get cooking.
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 3 cups
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Hemp Basil Pesto ( recipe here )
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles, or use a peeler to make ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Lightly fry the zucchini, spinach, salt, and pepper and stir until the spinach has wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and add the Cashew Hemp
- Basil Pesto and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the hemp seeds before serving.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!