Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding with Granola
Prep this breakfast the night before for an easy, on-the-go option when you’re in a rush!
Yield: 2 cups
Preparation time: overnight
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk of choice (coconut, almond, oat)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Homemade Granola ( recipe here )
- Add the blueberries to a medium mixing bowl along with the plant-based milk, maple syrup, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Using a metal fork,mash ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into 2 large sealable jars or containers.
- Add the chia seeds, shake, then refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with Homemade Granola.
FM Tip: Chia pudding is one of the simplest, healthiest breakfast options to make ahead of time. Get creative and add your fave fruit in the morning! Chia seeds are a great source of plant-based protein, amazing for the digestive system, and rich in omega-3s.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!