Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding with Granola
Prep this breakfast the night before for an easy, on-the-go option when you’re in a rush!
Yield: 2 cups
Preparation time: overnight
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk of choice (coconut, almond, oat)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Homemade Granola ( recipe here )
- Add the blueberries to a medium mixing bowl along with the plant-based milk, maple syrup, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Using a metal fork,mash ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into 2 large sealable jars or containers.
- Add the chia seeds, shake, then refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with Homemade Granola.
FM Tip: Chia pudding is one of the simplest, healthiest breakfast options to make ahead of time. Get creative and add your fave fruit in the morning! Chia seeds are a great source of plant-based protein, amazing for the digestive system, and rich in omega-3s.