Living With Purpose & Contentment: Lessons from an Ultra Endurance Athlete
Listen on the food matters podcast
Have you ever come to a point in life where you know something needed to change? Maybe it’s been in the area of your health, a relationship, your job, or even mindset. Oftentimes, these moments can be catalysts for positive change and even have the power to change the course of your life. In this episode with Rich Roll, we discuss how we went from barely being able to walk up a flight of stairs to being an ultra-endurance athlete.
About Rich Roll
Rich is a 50-year old, accomplished vegan ultra-endurance athlete and former entertainment attorney turned full-time wellness & plant-based nutrition advocate, popular public speaker, husband, father of 4 and inspiration to people worldwide as a transformative example of courageous and healthy living.
In this week's episode with Rich Roll, you’ll discover:
- How Rich Roll changed his diet to drastically improve his health
- What set him on the path to pursue his fullest potential
- Rich’s journey from triathlete to ultra-endurance athlete, including the hurdles he faced
- How to determine the outer limits of your capabilities
- The power of incorporating visualization into your life
- And so much more!
- Watch the Transcendence Documentary Series in our FREE SCREENING EVENT featuring Rich Roll here.
- Follow Rich Roll on Instagram.
- Learn more about Rich Roll here.
- Learn About the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media, and leave a comment or review here. We'd love to hear from you and hear about your experience.
We’ll see you next time.