These are the perfect replacement for the standard oily potato chips you'll be offered at most cafes. In other words, they're absolutely awesome! I love combining them with a paleo-friendly chicken schnitzel. Why don't you whip up a batch today and see how delicious they are for yourself?
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 egg white (reserve the yolk and try to use elsewhere, to avoid waste)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp mixed seasoning, whatever you like. I like mixed herbs
- Avocado oil
- Start by preheating the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Cut the zucchini into 3-inch sticks.
- Whisk the egg white in a small bowl, and add the almond milk.
- Combine the almond meal and seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture, and then roll in almond meal mixture.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with avocado or coconut oil, and place zucchini fries on sheet.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.