Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie
This smoothie is refreshing, alkalizing and delicious, and will also help gently eliminate heavy metals from your body.
We are often exposed to products that contain toxic heavy metals. Many of us come into contact with them through the environment, products we use in our daily lives, and even products we cook with such as aluminum cans, aluminum foil and metal cookware.
Thankfully, removing these heavy metals is simply done by consuming the right foods. This smoothie is designed to pull heavy metals out of your organs, where they can accumulate over time.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 handful cilantro (coriander)
- 1 handful parsley
- ½ green apple
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (or less if preferred)
- 12 oz (1½ cups) coconut water
- 1 tsp spirulina powder or greens powder of choice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.