A Day In The Life: Jon Gabriel's Favorite Dinner
If you love curries, you'll love this quick and easy, fragrant fish curry! It's rich in protein, healthy fats and flavor!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/3 pounds of fish, firm white flesh, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Gabriel friendly cooking oil
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Place tandoori paste, coconut milk and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add fish to bowl and stir through to cover all fish pieces in the sauce.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Add fish and sauce to the pan. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!