Blueberry Lettuce Wraps
We love lettuce wraps as a quick, easy and very healthy lunch or brunch! This recipe totally fits the bill. Blueberries really add a fun twist and the quinoa and pecans keep the wraps very filling. The dressing is a perfect combo of sweet and savory. All in all, it's the perfect recipe for a relaxing lunch!
- 2 cups (473.2 mL) quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup (236.6 mL) pecans, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups (473.2 mL) blueberries
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- Romaine lettuce
- Combine all ingredients, except lettuce, in a large bowl and mix gently. Pour dressing on top and stir to incorporate. Serve on lettuce.
- 1⁄2 cup (118.3 mL) olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup (118.3 mL) honey
- 1⁄3 cup (78.9 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. (17.8 mL) dijon or brown mustard
- 4 Tbs. (71 mL) fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a Mason jar and shake well.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.