Butter Chocolate With Cranberry & Orange
This smooth and creamy butter chocolate simply melts in your mouth. Full of wholesome and nourishing fats this chocolate is sure to keep you satiated and your sweet tooth satisfied.
An easy to make recipe, this chocolate is naturally sweetened. It's jam-packed with the delicious and zesty flavors of cranberry and orange plus it's gut-friendly too. Butter, the star ingredient contains butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid which is vital for a healthy gut function.
Pour the chocolate into your favorite silicon molds or simply into a large baking dish and break into bite-size pieces. Chocolate must be kept cold.
- 3/4 cup cacao butter
- 100g organic butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Zest 1 small orange + juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp popped quinoa (optional)
- Melt cacao butter and butter in a small saucepan over very low heat.
- Once melted stir in cacao powder, maple syrup, orange juice, and zest.
- Pour chocolate into a lined baking dish/silicon molds.
- Sprinkle with dried cranberries and (optional) popped quinoa.
- Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
Sweet tooth still needs satisfying? Try our favorite recipes in the free Food Matters Healthy Chocolate Recipe eBook.