Carrot Miso Ginger Beauty Noodles
The most yum beauty foods! Carrots contain antioxidants and beta carotene, which turns into vitamin A, giving you glowy skin. Carrots also contain vitamin C, fiber and potassium.
FOR THE BOWL
- 6 large carrots, spiralized (yields 9 cups)
- 2 cups of shelled organic edamame
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint to top
- 2 Tbsp ground sesame seeds
FOR MISO VINAIGRETTE
- 3 Tbsp organic red miso paste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp reduced sodium tamari
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all of your dressing ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Add your prepped carrots, edamame, and grains into the dressing bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Plate up your carrot noodles and grains and top with avocado cubes, fresh mint, and ground sesame seeds.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.