Cherry and Chocolate Porridge
- 4 handfuls of black rice
- 4 dried or 2 Medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 100 ml nut milk
- 5 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Frozen sour cherries, thawed
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Fresh sage leaves, chopped (optional)
- To make the porridge, place the rice and dates in a pan with 1. cups (310 ml) water. Heat so the rice is just at boiling point, then stir carefully and shortly every 15 minutes until the rice has been cooking for 45 minutes.
- Add the nut milk, vanilla, and cacao powder. Stir to combine and then simmer for another 15 minutes over low heat. Spoon into bowls and top with the cherries, hemp seeds, and sage leaves.
Are you ready for the ultimate reset? Find out more about the Food Matters Juice Detox.