Are you looking for a snack that’s not only high in anti-oxidants but also an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids which helps to promote cardiovascular health? Well introducing my Cherry & Hemp Bites designed to satisfy that sweet spot, but also to very nourishing for the body.
With these Cherry Bites these are guilt-free and you know you're giving your body all the nutrients it needs.
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries seeds removed
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons rice syrup or 1 Tablespoon pure raw honey
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds for coating
- 3 tablespoons cacao butter melted
- 1/2 – 3/4 block Loving earth Raspberry Chocolate melted
WHAT TO DO
- Place pepitas, and shredded coconut in food processor till grounded.
- Then place in the cherries, almond meal, cacao, raspberry chocolate and syrup to the food processor and pulse till it forms a paste.
- Roll into balls and coat with the hemp seeds. Then place on baking paper and place in the freezer to set for 3-4 hours.
- Then store in a container and keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.