Chocolate Bliss Balls
We are big lovers of bliss balls, as they make the perfect hunger-busting snack to keep in the fridge! This version is free of dates, for those of you who don't tolerate them or if you are wanting to keep the natural sugars low!
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cacao butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder or Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Melt cacao butter, maple syrup and peanut butter over in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in cacao powder and then gradually add in coconut flour until you reach the desired consistency.
- Roll into 1 tbsp balls and roll a third of the balls in each coconut, cacao and crushed peanuts.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!