Coconut Lime Frozen Pops
Coconut and Lime are two of the flavors that remind me of summer. They are great alone, but even better together. These Coconut Lime Frozen Pops are the perfect balance of creaminess and tartness. If you aren’t a fan of sour or tart, I would suggest only using half of the lime juice. These Coconut Lime Frozen Pops are vegan and gluten free.
- 1 can, 14 oz lite coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Juice & zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the coconut milk, almond milk, and sugar. Heat on medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved, about 3-5 minutes. Transfer the milk mixture to a bowl and place into the fridge to completely cool.
- Once cooled, add the shredded coconut, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla, and sea salt. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to your favorite popsicle mold and a freeze until completely set.