Coconut Papaya Smoothie
Papaya is often spouted as a wonder fruit, said to possess anti-inflammatory properties and improve the health of those with heart conditions and cancer, in particular, colon cancer.
It also contains a digestive enzyme called papain, to assist in the breakdown and metabolism of nutrients, specifically proteins.
- ½ small fresh papaya
- Flesh and water of 1 young coconut
- 1 tsp LSA (linseed, sunflower, almond meal)
- 1 tsp raw honey (if needed)
- Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to glass or store in airtight container in the fridge.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!