Coconut Papaya Smoothie
Papaya is often spouted as a wonder fruit, said to possess anti-inflammatory properties and improve the health of those with heart conditions and cancer, in particular, colon cancer.
It also contains a digestive enzyme called papain, to assist in the breakdown and metabolism of nutrients, specifically proteins.
- ½ small fresh papaya
- Flesh and water of 1 young coconut
- 1 tsp LSA (linseed, sunflower, almond meal)
- 1 tsp raw honey (if needed)
- Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to glass or store in airtight container in the fridge.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.