Energy-Boosting Green Smoothie
A delicious snack or light breakfast, this power smoothie is beautifully balanced and filling. I’m kind of obsessed, in a healthy way.
- 1 cup (45 g) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 tablespoon 100% nut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 fresh Medjool date, pitted
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz for 30 seconds or until it has a creamy texture.
- Use the milk that makes you feel good, whether that’s full-fat or low-fat dairy or nut milk to make it dairy-free or vegan.
- Be sure to peel and slice your banana before freezing so you don’t break your blender.
- If your machine can’t chop ice, simply add a few cubes before you drink it.
Are you ready for the ultimate reset? Find out more about the Food Matters Juice Detox.