Energy-Boosting Green Smoothie
A delicious snack or light breakfast, this power smoothie is beautifully balanced and filling. I’m kind of obsessed, in a healthy way.
- 1 cup (45 g) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 tablespoon 100% nut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 fresh Medjool date, pitted
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz for 30 seconds or until it has a creamy texture.
- Use the milk that makes you feel good, whether that’s full-fat or low-fat dairy or nut milk to make it dairy-free or vegan.
- Be sure to peel and slice your banana before freezing so you don’t break your blender.
- If your machine can’t chop ice, simply add a few cubes before you drink it.
Are you ready for the ultimate reset? Find out more about the Food Matters Juice Detox.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!