Green Superfood Smoothie
This wonderful tasting Superfood Smoothie is sure to transform your morning, it's a favorite of the team members at Food Matters! Take it first thing after drinking plenty of water and before any solids. Try this for a week and see your life explode with energy!
This recipe makes 2-3 glasses.
Step 1: The Milk
- Soak a small handful of raw organic almonds overnight and in the morning throw them into the blender with 2 cups of water
- Blend on high speed until the almonds have been completely broken up and the water will turn into white frothy milk (yum)
For a smoother consistency you can strain the almond milk and discard the pulp.
Step 2: The Smoothie
Add in the following ingredients to the Almond Milk:
1 small avocado or 1 banana or half of each
1 heaping tablespoon of
Superfood Greens Powder
(You could also try Barley Grass or Wheat Grass Powder)
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Honey or Agave Nectar
1 tablespoon of Bee Pollen
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds or Hemp Seed Protein Powder
- 1 cup of ice
Blend all of the ingredients together and drink immediately!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!