Hemp Blueberry Spinach Smoothie (Recipe)
Such a simple and nourishing smoothie packed to the brim of your glass with nutrients! A great recipe for those mornings you are rushing out the door!
- 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup baby spinach Spinach
- 1 cup Hemp or Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Hemp Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Hemp Hearts/Seeds
What to do
- Place all ingredients minus the hemp hearts into a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to glass & sprinkle with hemp hearts.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!