Mayan Chocolate Energy Bites
These chocolatey delights are naturally sweet, with a little bit of spice and super easy to put together. They are made with nutrient rich Medjool dates, deep dark anti-oxidant filled cacao and spices. Decadent to say the least!
- 14 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup raw walnut pieces - optional
- Add all of the ingredients except for walnuts into a food processor and blend until a paste forms. Remove from food processor and chill in fridge for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts (if using) in food processor to a fine texture
- Once date mixture has been chilled, roll the mixture into ½ inch balls and roll in chopped nuts.
What's Your Favorite Bliss Ball Recipe?
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.