Mayan Chocolate Energy Bites
These chocolatey delights are naturally sweet, with a little bit of spice and super easy to put together. They are made with nutrient rich Medjool dates, deep dark anti-oxidant filled cacao and spices. Decadent to say the least!
- 14 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup raw walnut pieces - optional
- Add all of the ingredients except for walnuts into a food processor and blend until a paste forms. Remove from food processor and chill in fridge for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts (if using) in food processor to a fine texture
- Once date mixture has been chilled, roll the mixture into ½ inch balls and roll in chopped nuts.
What's Your Favorite Bliss Ball Recipe?
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.