Mini Coconut & Lime 'Cheesecakes'
Creamy, zesty, simple to put together and delicious. Ticking all of your boxes? These mini raw coconut and lime 'cheesecakes' will soon become your hero recipe!
- ½ cup macadamia nuts or almonds
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until fine and combined.
- Divide the base between 6 mini moulds (line molds with baking paper or use silicone molds)
- Press down evenly. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Optional: 1 tsp superfood greens powder (We used this for natural coloring! You can't taste it.)
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and process until you have a smooth, silky texture.
- Take the bases out of the freezer and pour mixture over bases, evenly.
- Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Keep cheesecakes in the freezer until 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with some fresh lime and crushed nuts.