Mini Coconut & Lime 'Cheesecakes'
Creamy, zesty, simple to put together and delicious. Ticking all of your boxes? These mini raw coconut and lime 'cheesecakes' will soon become your hero recipe!
- ½ cup macadamia nuts or almonds
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until fine and combined.
- Divide the base between 6 mini moulds (line molds with baking paper or use silicone molds)
- Press down evenly. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and process until you have a smooth, silky texture.
- Take the bases out of the freezer and pour mixture over bases, evenly.
- Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Keep cheesecakes in the freezer until 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with some fresh lime and crushed nuts.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!