No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
When it comes to sweet treats, there’s almost nothing that beats a creamy dark chocolate truffle. Unfortunately, most you find today are loaded with sugar, dairy, soy and other artificial ingredients. But what I’ve come to realize is you can easily recreate chocolate truffles in a totally healthy, naturally sweet kind of way.
These no-bake raspberry chocolate truffles require only seven ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to make. But not only are they easy, they are also decadent and delicious. They make for an indulgent dessert or even a gift. But the best part is they’re loaded with nutritious ingredients instead of the junk we’re used to seeing.
NO BAKE RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
(Makes 14 - 16 truffles)
- ½ cup freeze dried organic raspberries, divided
- 1 cup medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 cup raw pecans (or nuts of choice)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon smooth almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Add the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor and process on high until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- To the food processor, add the dates. Process until broken apart and sticky, about 30 seconds. Add pecans and process until ground and evenly distributed in the dates.
- With the food processor running, add the remaining ingredients (minus raspberries) and process until a dough begins to form. You should be able to pinch it between your fingers and it will stay together. Pulse in half the raspberries.
- Form the dough into golf ball-sized truffles (you should get 14 - 16 balls). Roll each ball in the raspberry powder and transfer to a plate. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!