Breakfast seems like a great idea until you wake up and actually have to carve out the time to make it. In this video, Nealy whips up kid-friendly on-the-go breakfast banana pops. The best part? They take about 3 minutes to make. Make ahead of time and freeze for a convenient, delicious, and nourishing breakfast.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Peanut Butter
- Coat a baking sheet in parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut bananas in half and insert a popsicle stick into each.
- Using a knife, coat each banana half in peanut butter.
- Dip in granola, or another topping of choice.
- Place coated bananas on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and lightly drizzle honey onto pops.
- Freeze until set.