On-The-Go Breakfast Banana Pops
Breakfast seems like a great idea until you wake up and actually have to carve out the time to make it. In this video, Nealy whips up kid-friendly on-the-go breakfast banana pops. The best part? They take about 3 minutes to make. Make ahead of time and freeze for a convenient, delicious, and nourishing breakfast.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Peanut Butter
- Coat a baking sheet in parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut bananas in half and insert a popsicle stick into each.
- Using a knife, coat each banana half in peanut butter.
- Dip in granola, or another topping of choice.
- Place coated bananas on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and lightly drizzle honey onto pops.
- Freeze until set.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!