Pineapple Horchata Smoothie
This delicious and good-for-you version uses a non-dairy coconut milk drink and bananas to create a smooth, creamy texture. Vanilla, cinnamon, and pineapple add delicious sweetness. This is just the drink you need to get you moving today!
- 1 frozen banana (or swap for 1 avocado to reduce sugar)
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk drink
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Clean Green Sugar Note!
Be sure to moderate your sugar consumption, don’t add too much fruit! Split this smoothie with your loved ones. Trust me, they will love you for it!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!