Portobello Burgers With Collard Greens & Guacamole
This is real fast food! And it's real too... Mushrooms are meaty, full of flavor and make the perfect 'bun'!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 portobello mushroom tops
- 1 teaspoon Bragg's liquid aminos or tamari
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 huge collard leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
What to do
- Toss the mushroom tops in the Bragg's or tamari. Set in the dehydrator at 115 degrees (Fahrenheit) - or in your oven at its lowest temperature - for 30 minutes or until they soften and darken a little.
- To make the guacamole: mash the avocado flesh with the lime juice, salt, pepper and chili (if using). Adjust according to taste. Some garlic might be nice.
- Take a mushroom top and spread on some guacamole, then pile with greens and tomatoes. Drizzle in a little tahini if you like, then wrap up in a collard leaf!