Raspberry And White Chocolate ‘Cheesecake’ (Valentine’s Day Recipe)
The classic combination of raspberry & white chocolate always hits the spot, but is usually laden with refined-sugar, fat and nasty additives that leave us feeling like a bag of wet cement - but not this bad boy! This recipes means you can have your raspberry white chocolate ‘cheesecake’, eat it too, and feel like a butterfly afterwards!
We are excited to be sharing this recipe from the latest edition of 'Healthy Mama' , which is full of love this month!
Makes 1 10cm round cake
Allow 30 minutes -1 hours between freezer and mouth.
- 1/4 cup whole oats, processed into flour
- 4-6 soft Medjool dates
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients into high powered blender or food processor and pulse until well combined. The mixture should clump but not be too sticky.
- Press into a lined 4inch/10cm spring form tin or ramekin.
- Set in freezer while preparing the filling.
WHITE CHOCOLATE ‘CHEESECAKE’
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp/10 g cacao butter, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend or process the first 6 ingredients until well combined. Scrape sides of blender or food processor and pulse again until smooth.
- Slowly melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a bowl over simmering pot of water. Once melted, add to the blender or food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend until combined well.
- Spoon 3/4 mixture onto the base and set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remaining 1/4 of white chocolate mixture
- 1/2 cup raspberries, plus extra for garnishing
- Add 1/2 cup of raspberries to the remaining white chocolate mix and blend or process well.
- Pour on top of cheesecake and set in the freeze.
- To Serve, garnish with extra raspberries.
What's Your On Your Valentine's Day Menu?
For more delicious Valentine's Day recipes check out the new monthly magazine, The Healthy Mama. You can head to their website for a
FREE 7 day trial
to get a taste of what you are in for.