Raspberry And White Chocolate ‘Cheesecake’ (Valentine’s Day Recipe)
The classic combination of raspberry & white chocolate always hits the spot, but is usually laden with refined-sugar, fat and nasty additives that leave us feeling like a bag of wet cement - but not this bad boy! This recipes means you can have your raspberry white chocolate ‘cheesecake’, eat it too, and feel like a butterfly afterwards!
We are excited to be sharing this recipe from the latest edition of 'Healthy Mama' , which is full of love this month!
Makes 1 10cm round cake
Allow 30 minutes -1 hours between freezer and mouth.
- 1/4 cup whole oats, processed into flour
- 4-6 soft Medjool dates
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients into high powered blender or food processor and pulse until well combined. The mixture should clump but not be too sticky.
- Press into a lined 4inch/10cm spring form tin or ramekin.
- Set in freezer while preparing the filling.
WHITE CHOCOLATE ‘CHEESECAKE’
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp/10 g cacao butter, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend or process the first 6 ingredients until well combined. Scrape sides of blender or food processor and pulse again until smooth.
- Slowly melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a bowl over simmering pot of water. Once melted, add to the blender or food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend until combined well.
- Spoon 3/4 mixture onto the base and set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remaining 1/4 of white chocolate mixture
- 1/2 cup raspberries, plus extra for garnishing
- Add 1/2 cup of raspberries to the remaining white chocolate mix and blend or process well.
- Pour on top of cheesecake and set in the freeze.
- To Serve, garnish with extra raspberries.
For more delicious Valentine's Day recipes check out the new monthly magazine, The Healthy Mama. You can head to their website for a
FREE 7 day trial
to get a taste of what you are in for.
Hungry for more recipes just like this one? Discover the best recipes fresh from the Food Matters Kitchen.