Gluten-free muffins can be dry and let's face it slightly tasteless, but not these ones - they are deliciously moist and so flavorful! The raspberries give them a slight tartness that works so well with the sweetness of the bananas. I always bake these if I'm going to a kids party, they are super easy to make and go down an absolute storm with both adults and kids. As they're only sweetened with a little maple syrup, it is brilliant to know that this party food is not only great for the taste buds but is also great for your health too.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- coconut or natural yogurt to serve
WHAT TO DO
- Pre-heat the oven the 180C
- Mash the bananas in a bowl then add all other ingredients all other ingredients, mix well, then fold in the berries
- Line each hole of your muffin tray with cases or baking paper, spoon the mixture in each hole and cook for 35 minutes, until the muffins are golden.
- Take out of oven, let the muffins cool a little then serve with yogurt if using.