Raspberry, Coconut, Banana Muffins
Gluten-free muffins can be dry and let's face it slightly tasteless, but not these ones - they are deliciously moist and so flavorful! The raspberries give them a slight tartness that works so well with the sweetness of the bananas. I always bake these if I'm going to a kids party, they are super easy to make and go down an absolute storm with both adults and kids. As they're only sweetened with a little maple syrup, it is brilliant to know that this party food is not only great for the taste buds but is also great for your health too.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- coconut or natural yogurt to serve
What to do
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl then add all other ingredients all other ingredients, mix well, then fold in the berries
- Line each hole of your muffin tray with cases or baking paper, spoon the mixture in each hole and cook for 35 minutes, until the muffins are golden.
- Take out of oven, let the muffins cool a little then serve with yogurt if using.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!