Raw Broccoli Salad
This is delicious if you never thought you would like raw broccoli anything! If you’re quite new to raw foods, I’d recommend steaming the broccoli slightly to make it a little easier to digest.
- 1 head broccoli - chopped to bite-sized pieces
- 2 spring onions - chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
Start by combining all dressing ingredients and then pour equal amounts into 2 mason jars.
Top with broccoli, then spring onions, and finish with almonds and pepitas.
Screw on the lid nice and tight and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Shake before serving to cover the broccoli in the delicious dressing.
Do You Have A Favorite Way To Eat Your Greens? Share Your Tips In The Comments Below!
Some health foods are non-negotiable. You can shop the Food Matters’ pantry staples here.