This is delicious if you never thought you would like raw broccoli anything! If you’re quite new to raw foods, I’d recommend steaming the broccoli slightly to make it a little easier to digest.
- 1 head broccoli - chopped to bite-sized pieces
- 2 spring onions - chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
Start by combining all dressing ingredients and then pour equal amounts into 2 mason jars.
Top with broccoli, then spring onions, and finish with almonds and pepitas.
Screw on the lid nice and tight and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Shake before serving to cover the broccoli in the delicious dressing.