Raw Lemon Blueberry Tartlets
Bite-size lemon berry goodness!
- 7oz/200g raw almonds
- 7oz/200g dates
- 2oz/60g desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 10.5 oz/300 g cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 cup light agave syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream (from a can)
- 1 punnet/pint of fresh blueberries
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process to a fine crumb.
- Grease a mini muffin tin, then line the muffin holes with small circles of baking paper, this process mask tarts easy to remove from the tin.
- Line each hole with some of the crumb mix. Press into the base and up the sides, compacting well. Dehydrate for 8 hrs at 115 degrees Fahrenheit/45 degrees Celsius. Alternatively, place in a preheated 340 degrees Fahrenheit/170 degrees Celsius oven and bake for 10 min.
- Refrigerate until cold before attempting to take them out of the tin.
- To make the raw lemon cream, place the cashews, agave syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and coconut cream into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into tart cases and decorate with fresh blueberries.
Bust common myths and find out everything you truly need to know for health and wellbeing in our free nutrition masterclass.