Not your usual juice combination but well worth stepping out of your comfort zone to try!
- 1 tbsp edible dried rose petals
- 4 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 15 drops of vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 15 drops of rose extract(optional)
- 70 g (2ó oz) fresh or frozen raspberries
- Make a tea of the rose petals and a generous cup (200 ml) very hot water. Add the coconut blossom sugar and let it steep for 30–60 minutes.
- Remove the petals and combine the tea, vanilla extract or the scrapings of the split vanilla bean, rose extract (if using) and raspberries in a blender. Blend until the juice is creamy and serve with a sprinkling of rose petals and the split vanilla bean (if using) to garnish.
- Edible dried rose petals and split vanilla bean (optional)
‘Images and Text from Vegan by Kyra de Vreeze, Murdoch Books RRP ‘$24.99’.