Salted Caramel And Peanut Butter Pops
These Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Pops barely need an introduction... Our mouth is drooling already!
- 3/4 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup Cashews, Soaked for 4 hours
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- Drain Cashews, rinse well.
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Start to blend on slow until combined and
- increase the speed to high, blending until very smooth (around 2 mins), scraping down the sides of the blender half way through, if needed.
- Pour the mix into 4 round silicone ‘mini cheesecake’ moulds. Set in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Once firm, remove pops from the moulds and insert a popsicle stick into each. Set back into the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- 60g/2.5oz raw 85% Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Bukini Clusters
- 1 Tablespoon Pistachio Nuts, Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon edible rose petals, chopped roughly
WHAT TO DO
- Grate the dark chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl with the coconut oil.
- Place bowl over a pot of steaming water, and allow to melt. To keep chocolate raw, use a thermometer and keep the temperature below 45 degrees Celsius. Once liquid, remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- In the meantime, mix the crunch topping together until uniform.
- Once chocolate has cooled slightly, use a rubber spatula to coat the pops in melted chocolate
- Once covered, sprinkle the pops with the crunch topping and set into baking paper
- Repeat with the remaining pops.
- Store your pops in an airtight container in the fridge, and eat at your delight. (they do not require any defrosting time)