Salted Caramel And Peanut Butter Pops
These Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Pops barely need an introduction... Our mouth is drooling already!
- 3/4 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup Cashews, Soaked for 4 hours
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- Drain Cashews, rinse well.
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Start to blend on slow until combined and
- increase the speed to high, blending until very smooth (around 2 mins), scraping down the sides of the blender half way through, if needed.
- Pour the mix into 4 round silicone ‘mini cheesecake’ moulds. Set in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Once firm, remove pops from the moulds and insert a popsicle stick into each. Set back into the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- 60g/2.5oz raw 85% Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Bukini Clusters
- 1 Tablespoon Pistachio Nuts, Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon edible rose petals, chopped roughly
WHAT TO DO
- Grate the dark chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl with the coconut oil.
- Place bowl over a pot of steaming water, and allow to melt. To keep chocolate raw, use a thermometer and keep the temperature below 45 degrees Celsius. Once liquid, remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- In the meantime, mix the crunch topping together until uniform.
- Once chocolate has cooled slightly, use a rubber spatula to coat the pops in melted chocolate
- Once covered, sprinkle the pops with the crunch topping and set into baking paper
- Repeat with the remaining pops.
- Store your pops in an airtight container in the fridge, and eat at your delight. (they do not require any defrosting time)
How do you reset your body, kickstart healthy habits, and bring yourself back to your natural state of health? By supporting the body’s natural detoxification pathways! You can discover more about the practice and how you can enhance it, here.