Sesame Sweet Potato Noodles
We love sweet potato & we love noodles. So when we came across this recipe for sweet potato noodles, we had to share it with the Food Matters community!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
What to do
- Cook the sweet potato in a 425-degree F oven for 10 minutes (will not be fully cooked at this point).
- While the potato cools, begin to make the dressing.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tahini, sesame oil, vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Set the dressing aside.
- Spiralize the sweet potato into noodles.
- In a medium sauté pan heat the olive oil and cook the sweet potato noodles for about 5 minutes (I like them slightly crunchy but cook longer if desired).
- Toss in the dressing, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Notes *choose organic ingredients whenever possible
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!