Sesame Sweet Potato Noodles
We love sweet potato & we love noodles. So when we came across this recipe for sweet potato noodles, we had to share it with the Food Matters community!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
What to do
- Cook the sweet potato in a 425-degree F oven for 10 minutes (will not be fully cooked at this point).
- While the potato cools, begin to make the dressing.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tahini, sesame oil, vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Set the dressing aside.
- Spiralize the sweet potato into noodles.
- In a medium sauté pan heat the olive oil and cook the sweet potato noodles for about 5 minutes (I like them slightly crunchy but cook longer if desired).
- Toss in the dressing, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Notes *choose organic ingredients whenever possible