Simple Banana Bread (Recipe)
The perfect meal for my fussy little ones, the ideal lunch box snack for school kids, and a sustaining and satisfying breakfast for those rushed mornings, or happily indulge anytime! Every home needs a go-to banana bread recipe, could this one be a staple at your place?
- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons of tahini or nut/seed butter of your choice
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 – 6 eggs*
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease and line your loaf tin.
- Blend the bananas and dates together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly.
*In the past this has been made with four, five and six eggs- all were delicious. Simply use what works for you.
Find out 25 powerful reasons to eat bananas here!
Discover How Bananas Can Make Up A Perfect Post Workout Smoothie!
Could you benefit from a guided juice detox? Don’t worry, you’re not in it by yourself - discover our exclusive Food Matters Juice Detox today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!