Snickers Nut Butter Recipe
Snicker, the delicious combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel is now in a healthy nut butter form. It's packed with high protein peanut butter, raw cacao and dates. Peanut are full of protein, fibre and healthy fats that keep you fuller for longer. Raw cacao is full of antioxidants and dates are good for
bone health and strength
- how's that for a superfood filled snack. We love it on toast, in smoothies and stirred through porridge.
Makes 3 small jars.
- Chocolate Layer
- 1 cup 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Peanut Layer
- 1 Cup 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- Caramel Layer
- 1/2 cup 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Date Paste or 6-8 Pitted Medjool Dates
WHAT TO DO:
- Process chocolate layer ingredients together in a food processor and set aside.
- Process caramel layer ingredients together in a food processor and set aside.
- Layer 1/3 of each jar with chocolate peanut butter saving some mixture for the top.
- Layer 1/3 of each jar with peanut butter.
- Layer 1/3 of each jar with caramel peanut butter leaving some room at the top.
- Top each jar with a some chopped peanuts and a spoon full of chocolate peanut butter.
- Store in the fridge.
The chocolate layer will harden before it becomes soft again. This does take some time and a strong food processor. Process enough just so it spreadable but not smooth .