Sweet Potato Pancakes With Breakfast Greens
This little number is a refreshing take on everyone's favorite breakfast recipe: pancakes! With just a few ingredients and no gluten, this will be your new fav pancake recipe. Sweet or savory!
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, steamed until soft and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- coconut oil, for pan
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup rocket (arugula)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs, chopped (we use parsley & basil)
- 1/4 cup yogurt (optional)
- Mix together all pancake ingredients except the coconut oil and beat just until a batter forms.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter out and cook until bubbles start to form. Flip the pancake and cook for about another minute or two until fully cooked.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- To serve, mixed together rocket, diced avocado and juice of half a lemon. Spoon on top of pancakes with a drizzle yogurt & herbs.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!