This delicious, guilt-free ice cream is completely dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan! I wanted an ice cream that came close to butter pecan, and I think this does. I promise you will not want to go back to store bought ice cream after you try this.
Making your own ice cream is super easy, and you can be comfortable serving it to your family because you know all of the ingredients that are going into it. So why not whip up a batch today? Be sure to get some before the kids devour it. YUM!
WHAT YOU NEED
• 1 cup mixed, unsalted, roasted nuts with some extra pecans
• ½ cup maple syrup
• 1 can full fat coconut milk
• 1 tsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp maca powder
• pinch sea salt
• 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
WHAT TO DO
- Place all ingredients in a high-power blender and blend until completely smooth. Place in the freezer for a few hours until frozen. Serve and enjoy!!
- You could also add the ingredients to an ice cream maker instead of a blender.
- Sprinkle dried coconut on top just before serving. (optional). Use organic ingredients whenever possible.