When it comes to eating the rainbow, you can bet that creating fresh rice paper rolls packed with nourishing ingredients like this will cover it!
- 1 packet of rice paper
- brazil nut protein mix (recipe below)
1 small beetroot,
1 small cucumber,
- brown rice noodle mix (recipe below)
- 1 cup kale or rocket
- Soak the rice paper in hot water until translucent.
- Take the rice paper out of the water and lay flat. Add the ingredients in the order a above in a pile on the rice paper.
- Roll the ingredients up and fold the sides in and place 2 rolls in container , garnish and serve.
Brazil nut protein mix
- 600g Brazil nuts:
- 50g Lime juice
- 2 big pinches of salt
- 70g Tamari
- 20 g Turmeric powder
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Add water 20 ml at a time to get a good consistency.
Noodles For Rice Paper Rolls And Miso Soup
- 1 pack of brown rice noodles
- 50g tamari
- 20 g lime juice
- 30g roasted sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pour hot water over the noodles and let them soak until cooked.
- Strain the noodles, add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
How do you reset your body, kickstart healthy habits, and bring yourself back to your natural state of health? By supporting the body’s natural detoxification pathways! You can discover more about the practice and how you can enhance it, here.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!