When it comes to eating the rainbow, you can bet that creating fresh rice paper rolls packed with nourishing ingredients like this will cover it!
- 1 packet of rice paper
- brazil nut protein mix (recipe below)
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 1 small beetroot, julienne
- 1 small cucumber, julienne
- brown rice noodle mix (recipe below)
- 1 cup kale or rocket
- Soak the rice paper in hot water until translucent.
- Take the rice paper out of the water and lay flat. Add the ingredients in the order a above in a pile on the rice paper.
- Roll the ingredients up and fold the sides in and place 2 rolls in container, garnish and serve.
Brazil nut protein mix
- 600g Brazil nuts:
- 50g Lime juice
- 2 big pinches of salt
- 70g Tamari
- 20 g Turmeric powder
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Add water 20 ml at a time to get a good consistency.
Noodles For Rice Paper Rolls And Miso Soup
- 1 pack of brown rice noodles
- 50g tamari
- 20 g lime juice
- 30g roasted sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pour hot water over the noodles and let them soak until cooked.
- Strain the noodles, add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
Discover how to lose excess fat from your belly, face & thighs in less than 7 days with this simple ancient practice. Watch the Detox Masterclass here. Playing for a limited time!