3 Raw Chocolate Bark Recipes For The Holidays!
We love any excuse to put together our favorite raw chocolate recipe (our most popular!), but we think the holidays are an extra-good time to whip this one up! Surprise those surprise holiday guests with this super simple, yet a whole-lot-of delicious raw chocolate recipe!
The best part is you can be creative as you like with the ingredients you already have!
We'd love to see your creations over the holidays using the hashtag #FMkitchen
Happy Healthy Holidays!
RAW CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS
- In a mixing bowl, add cacao, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and nut butter. Whisk together until combined well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a lined tray or container (freezer safe) and top with your toppings of choice (see below).
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and cut or break up bark into pieces to enjoy.
- Orange slices
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut flakes
CHERRY & PISTACHIOS
- Sour cherries (we used dried but you could use fresh, especially at Christmas time!)
- Pistachios, shelled
- Shredded coconut
Extra options: you can mix up your chocolate to include whatever ingredients you have on hand. We love things like goji berries, shredded coconut, nuts, seeds, chia seeds. The choice is yours!
Cook up a storm in the kitchen with fresh, healthy inspiration. Explore the full library of Food Matters recipes, here.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!