3 Step Creamy Nana Milk
This milk is a great option for when you are out of your favorite nut milk and you don’t have time to make a new batch. It goes great over your healthy oatmeal, muesli or granola. It’s a great way to also sneak some extra nutrients on the kids breakfast too. All in less than two minutes.
- 1 cup of filtered water
- ½ small banana or ¼ large banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon to garnish- or additionally add in the mix
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Blend for 20 seconds – 45 seconds , or until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a jar and either serves , or for the best taste chill for 30 minutes and add a little cinnamon before serving
Do you want to hear from some of the leading innovative minds in health and wellness? Tune into The Food Matters Podcast today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!