This milk is a great option for when you are out of your favorite nut milk and you don’t have time to make a new batch. It goes great over your healthy oatmeal, muesli or granola. It’s a great way to also sneak some extra nutrients on the kids breakfast too. All in less than two minutes.
- 1 cup of filtered water
- ½ small banana or ¼ large banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon to garnish- or additionally add in the mix
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Blend for 20 seconds – 45 seconds, or until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a jar and either serves, or for the best taste chill for 30 minutes and add a little cinnamon before serving