Packed with vegetables and those Asian flavors we all love! We've ditched the noodles and added zoodles to our soup because you can't really get enough veggies, can you?!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cups diced vegetables (carrots, celery, beans)
- 1 cup mixed asian mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 large chili, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- In a large pot over medium-high heat add sesame oil, sauté diced vegetables, mushrooms and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add tamari, hoisin sauce, chili and vegetable stock. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add bok choy, allow to soften.
- Divide zoodles between bowls and top with Asian vegetable soup.