Asian Inspired Zoodle Soup
Packed with vegetables and those Asian flavors we all love! We've ditched the noodles and added zoodles to our soup because you can't really get enough veggies, can you?!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cups diced vegetables (carrots, celery, beans)
- 1 cup mixed asian mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 large chili, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- In a large pot over medium-high heat add sesame oil, sauté diced vegetables, mushrooms and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add tamari, hoisin sauce, chili and vegetable stock. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add bok choy, allow to soften.
- Divide zoodles between bowls and top with Asian vegetable soup.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!