Berry Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
This ice cream is vegan and dairy free, but it’s an amazing source of antioxidants and vitamin C too!
- (use organic ingredients where possible)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp stevia or 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp stevia or 1 tbsp raw honey, to sweeten
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup ice
What to do
- Blend the bananas, mixed berries, honey and vanilla in a high-speed blender.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients except for the ice in a high-speed blender. Add the ice only when a creamy consistency is formed.
- Serve the ice cream in bowls and pour sauce over the top.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!