Blueberry Baked Oats (Recipe)
The ideal breakfast recipe for all of those on-the-go families! Bake the night before or on Sunday and be prepared for the week ahead - because you don't want to skip the most important meal of the day!
Oats are rich in fiber and beta-glucan, helping to cleanse and support your digestive system while also naturally supporting healthy cholesterol levels. They provide a source of manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and antioxidants!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup chopped nuts & seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In one bowl, mix together dry mixture of oats, nuts, seeds, baking powder, spices & add in melted coconut oil & blueberries.
- Another bowl, mix together egg, milk, maple syrup & whisk to combine.
- Pour oat mixture into a baking dish and pour wet mixture over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with some more blueberries and yogurt or on its own!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!