Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup shredded greens (we used kale & leftover greens from our beetroots)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 zucchini, grated and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 tbsp herbs (dried or fresh, we used rosemary)
- 6 eggs
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line pan with muffin liners, or grease with coconut oil or butter.
- Lightly whisk eggs together in a bowl, mix in all your vegetables and spices.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin liners and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
Cook up a storm in the kitchen with fresh, healthy inspiration. Explore the full library of Food Matters recipes, here .