Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup shredded greens (we used kale & leftover greens from our beetroots)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 zucchini, grated and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 tbsp herbs (dried or fresh, we used rosemary)
- 6 eggs
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line pan with muffin liners, or grease with coconut oil or butter.
- Lightly whisk eggs together in a bowl, mix in all your vegetables and spices.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin liners and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!