Buddha Nourish Bowl
Check out this colorful, vitamin dense and nutrient rich bowl combining raw and roasted vegetables to make this more than just a salad!
The roasted spiced cauliflower is the star of this nourish bowl! Cauliflower is packed with vtiamins K and C, anti-inflammatory compounds, and fiber. Roasting with spices takes this hearty vegetable to another level!
Roasted Spicy Cauliflower…
- ½ small cauliflower, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
Nourish bowl ingredients…
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced,
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 avocado, diced
Herb Tahini Dressing…
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Handful of dill, roughly chopped
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Water, to thin if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a medium bowl, add cauliflower, garlic, chili, cumin, paprika & coconut oil, stir well to coat the cauliflower.
- Spread evenly on a lined baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all dressing ingredients and process until combined well.
- If the dip seems too thick, add more water to thin until you reach your desired consistency.
- Assemble all ingredients in your favorite bowls and drizzle with tahini dressing.
How do you reset your body, kickstart healthy habits, and bring yourself back to your natural state of health? By supporting the body’s natural detoxification pathways! You can discover more about the practice and how you can enhance it, here.